Sélection permanente au fur et à mesure de la réception des dossiers
10 880 euros
Durée totale de la formation
Le contenu des cours est adapté chaque année et mis à jour avant chaque rentrée.
Module 1 : CONSULTING PROJECT
• Immerge students within a true problematic linked to a real case study
• Let them organise so they can find the best lever for action
• Invite them to make the most relevant decisions according to context and company’s objectives and means
Module 2 : BUDGET MANAGEMENT
• Identify a team’s needs in building a budget
• Understanding the meaning of different cost terms
• Understand how budgeting fits into the overall strategic planning and control framework
• Anticipate necessary corrective actions
• Prepare functional and master budgets
Module 3 : DIGITAL MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION
his course aims at providing students with a clear understanding of the digital marketing best practices in the FMCG industry, the 4 different sources of traffic in order to acquire visitors on its website, the e-business / digital marketing different usages and the direct impact of the internet on the FMCG and Services’ brands development strategies on an international scale.
Module 4 : INTERNATIONAL MARKETING STRATEGY
The objective of this course is to demonstrate an awareness and understand the importance of international marketing strategy, as to suggest a selected marketing strategy accompanied by supportive marketing objectives.
Module 5 : LUXURY BRAND MANAGEMENT
The objective of this course is to allow students to discover, apprehend and compare the main drivers of luxury, fashion and cosmetics in terms of market sizes and evolutions, strategies, actors, declined in product, retailing and communication policies.
Product-marketing, Development marketing or International marketing: product manager, brand manager, marketing manager, Sales: Area manager, Key account manager, Category manager, Communication: Key account manager, Customer manager, Retail: Head of department, Area manage
MSc 2 Management, speciality Marketing & Brand Management