TBS Business Shool
Durée totale de la formation
1. Luxury markets and customers
Objective: Gain an in-depth knowledge of Luxury markets, customer behaviours (cultural & business insights) and related company strategies.
2. Marketing & Communication strategy in Luxury Industries
Objective: Students will learn practical techniques to conceive specific and innovative marketing and communication strategies.
3. International business development
Objective: To develop students’ capacity to identify and assess appropriate sales markets and sourcing locations in a variety of organizational and environmental contexts.
4. Managing business operations globally
Objective: To develop students’ understanding of specialist business functions and how they are performed in different international contexts.
5. Managing people globally
Objective: To help students appreciate the strategic choices that firms face when developing their HR policies and practices whilst developing appropriate knowledge and skills to undertake country studies which allows for comparative analysis of employment systems in different parts of the world.
6. Creating a Luxury experience through retail
Objective: This module will introduce students to Luxury retailing which heavily contributes to consumers’ anticipation of what the Luxury brands will deliver to them and strongly relies on experiential marketing.
7. Luxury 2.0 and Data-driven marketing
Objective: This module taught by top-level researchers and practitioners introduces students to the main techniques of various types of data as well as online communication for luxury brands.
8. Research methods and dynamics on consumer behaviour
Objective: this module has two main objectives:
1) introduce students to academic research in marketing
2) improve their understanding of consumer behaviour especially online through the study of seminal papers
This Master of Science prepares you for the following job categories:
1. IAE Gustave Eiffel - Campus Marne-la-Vallée
Master Innovation Design & Luxe
2. Sup de Luxe - Chaire CARTIER
MBA Luxury Brand Marketing and International Management
International Master in Luxury Management - Double Diplome MIP Politecnico di Milano
5. ICN Business School
MSc in Luxury and Design Management
7. IFA Paris
MBA Luxury Brand Management - Certifie International Master par FEDE
MBA Spécialisé Luxury Communication & Strategies
13. Ecole Conte
Ms Management du Luxe et de la Mode, majeure Luxe
Master 2 Marketing International de la Parfumerie et de la Cosmétique
17. International University of Monaco
Master of Science in Luxury Management
MSc Global Luxury Management and Innovation
19. ISC Paris
MSc Communication et Marketing du Luxe
23. Rennes School of Business
MSc in International Luxury and Brand Management
24. Sup de pub
MBA spécialisé SP5 Management, Marketing et Communication du Luxe
25. IPAG Business School
MBA Luxury Brand Management
Autres formations classées dans les Prix de Lancement de Programme